I have no idea who will choose to read my blog, but it's high time I had one, right?
I have a voice and I want to use it. I see things in the world, at work, with my family, on TV, etc., and some things make me smile and others make me cringe.
A couple of months ago, the Paris Hilton spends a few days in jail debaucle was on all the news programs. Paris Hilton? Paris Hilton!! (Now if it was the Darfur Hilton, that might have been more news-worthy.)
Today it was all about Britney Spears losing custody of her children temporarily. In between, it seems it is the all child-kidnap or all domestic murder channel instead of CNN.
If folks are interested in such drivel as that, I figured some might like my blog too.
Anyway, welcome to my blog. I'm glad to have you.
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment